Saturday, December 5, 2015

Tragedy (Script Writing)


Scene 1
At the bar, girl is waiting for guy.
Tyler: Guess who?
Alice: Is it you, Tyler?
Tyler: (Hugs her) I missed you.
Alice: I miss you too. But hey, there’s something I want to tell you. Let me just go to the toilet first.
Tyler: Sure babe
Scene 2
In the toilet, girl is puking.
Alice: (in front of the mirror making puking sounds) I need to tell him but he looks so happy. I don’t want him to worry. Will he still love me when he finds out? No, I can’t. I can’t tell him.
Tyler: (knocks on the door) Hey babe, you okay? What’s taking you so long?
Alice: I’m fine. Don’t wait up. I’ll be there soon.
Tyler: Okay. I’ll be at the bar.
Scene 3
Tyler: Hey babe, this guy gave me so many drinks. We had a game (drunken shit)
Alice: Hey you okay? I think you’re a little too drunk right now. Let’s go home.
Tyler: but how about that thing you wanted to tell me?
Alice: I can wait.
Tyler: Alright. I’ll send you home.
Scene 4
Guy sends girl home
Tyler: Bye babe.
Alice: Bye. I’ll call you later.
Tyler: Sure. (Hugs girl)
Scene 5
In the car:
(Cellphone ringing)
Tyler: (answers phone) Oh, hey babe. How are you doing?
Alice: Hey, there’s something I want to talk about. But promise me you’ll still love me when you hear it.
Tyler: (worried) why? What happened?
Alice: Tyler, I’m (screeeeeeeeech, boom) Tyler? Tyler? Hello? What happened? HEY TYLER! (Sounds coming from phone: oh my gosh! That guy’s dead)
Alice: (nabitawan yung phone) dead? (Breaks down) But we’re having a child! (Caresses belly) no. no! I refuse to believe this! Tyler! (Faints from shock)
Scene 6
At Tyler’s mom’s house
Tyler’s mom: Tyler, what really happened? You killed a person?
Tyler: It was an accident okay? I was drunk!
Tyler’s nom: Well, what do you plan on doing now?
Tyler: I don’t want Alice to know. She’s too important to me. I can’t bear to see her face if she finds out I killed a freaking person! What if she leaves me? What if she doesn’t love me anymore? I can’t take that, mom! Call me selfish but I’d rather die than see her hate me! (Sudden realization) What if I really did die? I’ll put myself in disguise and pretend I really am dead. Mom, you’ve got to help me! Help me disguise myself! Please! I need your help!
Mom: Wait, Tyler. Are you sure with this? Put some more thought to it! What do you think will hapopen to poor Alice once she finds out your dead?!
Tyler: But mom, this is for the best. I can’t think of any other way. Alice can move on, forget about me and find someone she actually deserves.
Mom: (sighs) okay Tyler. If that’s what you think is the best for the both of you, then, I’ll help you.
Scene 7
At the hospital:
Alice: (wakes up) Where’s Tyler? How is he?
Dad ni Alice: Calm down. You just fainted. We’re at the hospital right now.
Alice: Did something happen to the baby?
Dad: The baby’s fine. There’s nothing to worry about.
Alice: Thank goodness!
(Tyler’s mom came)
Alice: Auntie! Where’s Tyler? Is he okay? What happened?
Mom: The thing is, Tyler’s… He’s… Tyler’s dead.
Alice: (shocked) what? (Cries)
Mom: He got into a car accident. They tried to get him to the hospital but he was dead on arrival.
Alice: (cries harder) but, we’re going to have a child.
Mom: What? (Cries too)
Scene 8
Several months later, Alice had a miscarriage and became depressed.
Girl: (visits the grave) Tyler, it’s been months sing you’ve left me. These past months have been the hardest. The only thing you left me was our child. But now he’s gone. I had a miscarriage. He left me too. I’m all alone in the world. Can I join you up there? I want to end this suffering. I don’t want to live in a world where everywhere I turn, I think of you.
Tyler: We had a child?
Alice: Tyler? What? Have I finally gone crazy?
Tyler: No, I’m the one who’s crazy. I left alone. I’m so selfish.
Alice: What do you mean? What are you talking about? I thought you were dead.
Tyler: I’m sorry.
Alice: Oh my gosh. I really have gone crazy. (takbo palayo, sagasaan)
(hinabol ni tyler, nakitang patay na si girl)
Tyler: I never should have left her. I’m so dumb. She is my world. Without her, I can’t live anymore.
Nagpakamatay si guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment